- Truflex™ Case Study - Evaluation of the success rate and the time sequence
Evaluation of the success rate and time sequence of the intubation using McGrath videolaryngsocope in combination with Truflex and comparing this with ue of hockey stick formed stylet. Poster Study presented at ESA (June 2011) by Erik Reus, Kotrin Liening, Marc Wobel of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Department, University of Saarlande,Germany.
- Truflex™ Flexible Stylet Case Study - Comparison against other available stylets
Comparison of Frova Introducer,GlideRite and Truflex Flexible Stylet in enhancing Glidescope guided intubation. Poster presented at ESA (June 2011) by Bell SF,Davies N, Crossley A,Wilkes R, Hodzovic I, University Hospital of Wales
- Truview PCD™ - Comparative study of three videolarygoscopes
Comparative study of three videolaryngoscopes(Truview PCD,C-Mac and McGrath) for nasotracheal intubation with restricted mouth opening. Sanchez Toll R,Anez Simon C, Ivars Parraga C,Santos Marques L,Serrano Gonzalvo V,Camps Vidal M, Dept. of Anaesthesiology,Hospital University Joan XXIII,Tarragona,Spain
- Truview PCD™ - Optical Video Laryngoscope for Intubation of a Morbidly Obese Patient
Use of Truview PCD Optical Video Laryngoscope in Intubation of a Morbidly Obese Patient. Case Study presented at SPA (February 2011 Meeting) by Christopher Graves, Patrick Olomu, Jeffrey Steiner, Peter Szmuk. Department of Anesthesiology & Pain Management, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Centre, Dallas & Children’s Hospital in conjunction with Outcomes Research Consortium
- Truview PCD™ Pediatric - laryngoscope eases tracheal intubation in infants with bilateral cleft lip, palate and protruding premaxilla
Truview PCD Optical Videolaryngoscope eases tracheal intubation in child with bilateral cleft lip palate and protruding premaxilla. Poster presented at ASA (Oct 2011) by Fatma Al-Hinai,Rashid M.Khan and Naresh Kaul, Khoula Hospital ,Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
- Truview PCD™ Pediatric - What Comes After Fiberoptic Intubation? Combining Advanced Airway Techniques in a Pediatric Difficult Airway
Truview PCD Optical Laryngoscope used with a Fibreoptic Scope in a Paediatric Difficult Airway. Case Study reported at ASA (October 2011) by Peter Kiloran, Gregory Opdahl, Maria Matuszczak, Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital, Texas.
- Truview PCD™ Pediatric - The difficult pediatric airway – a review of new devices for indirect laryngoscopy in children younger than two years of age
The Difficult Paediatric Airway - a review of new devices for indirect laryngoscopy in children younger than two years of age by Rolf Holm-Knudsen, Dept of Anaesthesiology , Copenhagen University Hospital, Copenhagen,Denmark.
- Anesthesia Equipment Rodeo; Reeducation in the OR
Truphatek Inc After-Sales Training using Truview PCD video-laryngoscope significantly increases the skills of O.R personnel . Results shown in a study presented by Hellena Hippard et al at the Society of Anesthesia Meeting, Tampa, Florida.
- Comparison between Direct Laryngoscopy, Truview PCD and Glidescope in Paediatric Patients
Comparison between Direct Laryngoscopy, Truview PCD and Glidescope in Paediatric Patients (134 children of ages 1-14 years having elective surgery)